Important rule changes in international play, effective Feb 1st. The ERF is yet to decide on implementation of these matters for its tournaments.
- Point can be earned with each rally, regardless of whether the winner of the rally is the server or the receiver.
- The best of five (5) games will be played. The first four (4) games will be played to 15 points, win by one (1) point.
- If a fifth (tiebreaker) game is necessary, it will be played to 11 points, win by two (2) points.
There will be one (1) timeout per game.
- There will be a limit of two (2) appeals per game.
- The time between games will be two (2) minutes.